Watching TV Watching TV

best toon i saw today

Wow! I'm almost speechless! The timing on the dialogue was perfect. I especially liked the background artwork. I liked your website too. I hope to see more.

Autumn Nights Autumn Nights

beautiful...

There needs to be more stuff like this on Newgrounds. A great use of trace bitmap. I love your painterly style. It reminds me of Seurat and Paul Signac.

All You Can Eat All You Can Eat

I'd like to see more from you

I loved your movie! I'm a first timer on Newgrounds also! There aren't enough movies like yours on here. Your animation and style are top notch. I especially liked how you did the facial expressions and the hands! Very impressive!

ratboy-labongo responds:

thanks bennyville! devil girl is pretty cool! the jumping crab was very funny!

Exit Exit

A nice pun on signs

I love your style! This animation was well executed. The timing was perfect. I only wish it were longer. It leaves the viewer wanting more. Would you consider making this a series? It was really fun to watch.

ride ride

a vacation for my brain

This animation is brilliant! The visuals were beautiful and relaxing. I loved the soundtrack too.

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

fantastic frame-by-frame-animation!

I love how the style switches from doodles to full color, 3 toned artwork! The music suits this animation very well. I also liked the references to RPGs. Thanks for making it, I enjoyed watching it a lot!

"Cheese" "Cheese"

A super fun time watching it

I loved the background art! The timing is amazing. And there's also a nice lesson in the end. Super Kudos! I think I'm adding you as a favorite.

Sherbalex responds:

Heh thanks :) Freelance artist eh? Cool beans.

Halloween- Dog vs. Cat Halloween- Dog vs. Cat

I love halloween!

There isn't a lot going on, but I still loved the slow rise to the climax! Very funny and sound effects were used effectively.

insominations responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I was very impressed with your submission to NG, and also your website!
Marty

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

I've seen this movie at least 5 times!

The style is wonderful and the story is deliciously ironic! I've never seen anything I like it. Each Karma Ghost has a short cameo, but you get a sense of the individualty of each character. Beautifully done! The music and timing rocks!